Freitag, 3. Juni 2011

NOTD: Peacock Feather

Stamping my nails  is so much more fun with the new XL stamper :)

I had this Idea in my head for a long time, and I realy like it.

--

Nail Stamping macht so viel mehr Spass mit meinem neuen XL Stamper :)

Diese Idee habe ich jetzt schon eine ganze Weile mit mir rumgetragen, ich finde es sehr hübsch.





Nubar Peacock Feather, stamped with Bundlemonster Plate BM 212 and a silver stamping polish off of ebay. Basecoat: Micro Cell 3000, Topcoat: David

--

Nubar Peacock Feather, gestempelt mit Bundlemonster Schablone BM 212 und einem silbernen Stempel-Lack von Ebay. Unterlack: Micro Cell 3000, Überlack: David

7 Kommentare:

  1. Suuuuper hübsch, echt ne tolle Kombination!!
    Meine bundle monster Schablonen sind auch schon unterwegs *freu*

    Grüße von pippa,
    http://nicht-noch-ein-beautyblog.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i really love this, i try my best with nails, but im so impatient with letting it dry :(

    hahaha , i followed, you got talent hun =)


    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love your nail art - i gave you an award, your tagged in my newest post!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is awesome you did a great job! Now following!
    xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely nails :) I have the Konad stamper kit but haven't used it much yet-I may do a post on it, not sure yet

    Tanesha x

    www.tanesha-marie.blog.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the stamping! What a pretty duochrome.

    AntwortenLöschen